Image KeexyBox_21.04.2.img.xz doesn't works on Raspberry 4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys.
I'm using the image "2021-03-04-raspios-buster-armhf-lite_KeexyBox_21.04.2.img.xz" on a card. I performed the recording process with balena etcher.
Raspberry performs the boot process, however at a certain point, the screen goes black and nothing else happens.
I believe the image that was generated is not working for raspberry pi 4.

Has anyone used this image on a raspberry pi 4?
Hey guys.
I'm using the image "2021-03-04-raspios-buster-armhf-lite_KeexyBox_21.04.2.img.xz" on a card. I performed the recording process with balena etcher.
Raspberry performs the boot process, however at a certain point, the screen goes black and nothing else happens.

(12-25-2021, 11:49 PM)tigerrobocop Wrote: Hey guys.

I was able to confirm by testing it on a raspberry 3.
The image doesn't really work on raspberry 4.
In order to test it on raspberry 4, I generated a Debian buster iso, as debian Bullseye did not work with the Keexybox installation script.
(12-25-2021, 11:49 PM)tigerrobocop Wrote: Hey guys.

I was able to confirm by testing it on a raspberry 3.
The image doesn't really work on raspberry 4.
In order to test it on raspberry 4, I generated a Debian buster iso, as debian Bullseye did not work with the Keexybox installation script.