Network Topology Question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
I have a network which I have attached a pdf file with its topology inside.

There is an outdoor modem, an indoor router (with dhcp disabled) connected to it with cable and all the devices are connected to this router wirelessly.

My Question is what topology should I use for this configuration? Should I change the ip addresses or other things on the router and Keexybox?

I am installing KeexyBox on a raspberry pi 2, with only ethernet cable and no wifi module. Can I set things up in a way that wifi connected devices connect to the router, then checked by keexybox and after that they access internet?

Thanks in advance

Attached Files
.pdf   Dec 24 17h19.pdf (Size: 182.1 KB / Downloads: 10)
Hi
I have a network which I have attached a pdf file with its topology inside.

There is an outdoor modem, an indoor router (with dhcp disabled) connected to it with cable and all the devices are connected to this router wirelessly.

My Question is what topology should I use for this configuration? Should I change the ip addresses or other things on the router and Keexybox?

I am installing KeexyBox on a raspberry pi 2, with only ethernet cable and no wifi module. Can I set things up in a way that wifi connected devices connect to the router, then checked by keexybox and after that they access internet?

Thanks in advance

Attached Files
.pdf   Dec 24 17h19.pdf (Size: 182.1 KB / Downloads: 10)
Hello,

You should plug Keexybox (RPi2) to the indoor router, use Keexybox as DHCP and keep using Wifi of your indoor router.

The gateway of the Keexybox will be the ip address of your indoor router.
Hello,

You should plug Keexybox (RPi2) to the indoor router, use Keexybox as DHCP and keep using Wifi of your indoor router.

The gateway of the Keexybox will be the ip address of your indoor router.