WIZARD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi,
May i know how to activate the KeexyBox configuration Wizard page in the Keexyboc WEBUI?  I need the URL to run the Configuration wizard again. Will appreciate if someone can help. 

I have managed to install the KeexyBox software in Debian 11. I'm using Banana pi (BPI M2+) - Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye Linux 5.15.93-sunxi. Everthing was working fine untill, for some reason, i cleared the Domain routing cache. Now, some of the services are not running. Unable to start them again either. (Screeshot attached).

I'm thinking if I can run the wizard again, I will be able to do the settings again.

Thanks,

Regards,

Emmanuel
Hi,
May i know how to activate the KeexyBox configuration Wizard page in the Keexyboc WEBUI?  I need the URL to run the Configuration wizard again. Will appreciate if someone can help. 

I have managed to install the KeexyBox software in Debian 11. I'm using Banana pi (BPI M2+) - Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye Linux 5.15.93-sunxi. Everthing was working fine untill, for some reason, i cleared the Domain routing cache. Now, some of the services are not running. Unable to start them again either. (Screeshot attached).

I'm thinking if I can run the wizard again, I will be able to do the settings again.

Thanks,

Regards,

Emmanuel