One user with multiple profiles. Possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone, I'm a new KeexyBox user (first day) and actually also a first time user of a Raspberry Pi.

Let me elaborate on my use case / requirements.

I have created a user for my son, and 2 profiles.

class-time profile is from the morning to evening with a blacklist to block him from youtube etc.

free-time profile is from the evening to night with no blacklist i.e. nothing blocked.

How can I apply both profiles to the same user? It seems that we're only allowed one profile per user.

Hello everyone, I'm a new KeexyBox user (first day) and actually also a first time user of a Raspberry Pi.

Let me elaborate on my use case / requirements.

I have created a user for my son, and 2 profiles.

class-time profile is from the morning to evening with a blacklist to block him from youtube etc.

free-time profile is from the evening to night with no blacklist i.e. nothing blocked.

How can I apply both profiles to the same user? It seems that we're only allowed one profile per user.

Hello,

No, that's not possible. You must create 2 user accounts for your son. One assigned to the "class time" profile and the other to the "free time" profile.
He will have to disconnect from the account having the "class-time" profile and connect with the account having the "free-time" profile and vice versa.

Paul
Hello,

No, that's not possible. You must create 2 user accounts for your son. One assigned to the "class time" profile and the other to the "free time" profile.
He will have to disconnect from the account having the "class-time" profile and connect with the account having the "free-time" profile and vice versa.

Paul
(02-11-2021, 12:27 PM)paul Wrote: Hello,

Paul

Thanks, Paul. It'll not be a seamless experience but I guess this is the only option available.
(02-11-2021, 12:27 PM)paul Wrote: Hello,

Paul

Thanks, Paul. It'll not be a seamless experience but I guess this is the only option available.