CentOS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a plan to be able to install this on CentOS?  Seems like it shouldn't be too difficult.  But as I go through all the install scripts I'm finding its a bit cumbersome.
Is there a plan to be able to install this on CentOS?  Seems like it shouldn't be too difficult.  But as I go through all the install scripts I'm finding its a bit cumbersome.
KeexyBox depends on configuration file and packages for Debian. A few adaptations would have to be made so that it can be installed and run on CentOS. As you said, it shouldn't be difficult, we just need time or more contributors ;-). We plan to do it, but we cannot give a deadline at this time. We will try to get KeexyBox less dependent on a single GNU/Linux distribution.
KeexyBox depends on configuration file and packages for Debian. A few adaptations would have to be made so that it can be installed and run on CentOS. As you said, it shouldn't be difficult, we just need time or more contributors ;-). We plan to do it, but we cannot give a deadline at this time. We will try to get KeexyBox less dependent on a single GNU/Linux distribution.