Profile confusion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,

Hoping you can help, today I installed KeexyBox and appear to have it running OK apart from one issue. I've created a profile called bedtime to schedule internet access times for certain devices and assigned them to this profile. If I look at devices under Connection Settings I can see they have the bedtime profile but if I look under Connections they still have the default profile. Therefore the bedtime profile rules aren't being activated. If I view the connection details from the Connections list it also says default.
Have I done something wrong or is there a bug?!

For info I downloaded the image and flashed it to an SD card as per the installation instructions.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Matt
Hi all,

Hoping you can help, today I installed KeexyBox and appear to have it running OK apart from one issue. I've created a profile called bedtime to schedule internet access times for certain devices and assigned them to this profile. If I look at devices under Connection Settings I can see they have the bedtime profile but if I look under Connections they still have the default profile. Therefore the bedtime profile rules aren't being activated. If I view the connection details from the Connections list it also says default.
Have I done something wrong or is there a bug?!

For info I downloaded the image and flashed it to an SD card as per the installation instructions.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Matt

Messages In This Thread
Profile confusion - by Mattallyc - 09-27-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Profile confusion - by benoit - 09-30-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Profile confusion - by rikiknight - 12-09-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Profile confusion - by paul - 12-15-2020, 04:43 AM