Statistics does not show up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi,
   Excited to see this project something which I was looking for quite some years honestly. Followed the installation instructions. As a first step just wanted to enable "Use Keexybox for website only" topology. Gave the ip address of the keexybox as the primary dns in my router. Didn't assign any DNS1 or DNS2 in the keexybox. Just set only the Router Gateway. I have also enabled statistics in the dfeault profile (which is what I am using). Despite all these efforts, could not get the statistics. Upon ssh, I see the log file remains 0 bytes. Not sure what' the mistake is. Have the latest version 20.10.2. Any pointers could help. Spent more than 1 week  Sad nearly now.
Hi,
   Excited to see this project something which I was looking for quite some years honestly. Followed the installation instructions. As a first step just wanted to enable "Use Keexybox for website only" topology. Gave the ip address of the keexybox as the primary dns in my router. Didn't assign any DNS1 or DNS2 in the keexybox. Just set only the Router Gateway. I have also enabled statistics in the dfeault profile (which is what I am using). Despite all these efforts, could not get the statistics. Upon ssh, I see the log file remains 0 bytes. Not sure what' the mistake is. Have the latest version 20.10.2. Any pointers could help. Spent more than 1 week  Sad nearly now.

Messages In This Thread
Statistics does not show up - by srini_srinis - 04-06-2021, 06:52 AM
RE: Statistics does not show up - by benoit - 04-08-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: Statistics does not show up - by srini_srinis - 04-09-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: Statistics does not show up - by benoit - 04-15-2021, 04:00 PM
RE: Statistics does not show up - by vit - 05-03-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Statistics does not show up - by paul - 05-10-2021, 07:21 AM