VPN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I would like to suggest to add the ability to redirect the connections to a VPN service.  I know right now we use the tor but it is a little slow.

Thanks.
Hello, I would like to suggest to add the ability to redirect the connections to a VPN service.  I know right now we use the tor but it is a little slow.

Thanks.
(03-16-2021, 04:44 PM)pablogy Wrote: Hello, I would like to suggest to add the ability to redirect the connections to a VPN service.  I know right now we use the tor but it is a little slow.

Thanks.

An OVPN or WireGuard implementation would be great.

I have had success redirecting DNS over Tor without any slowdowns. Of course your intended degree of anonyminity comes into play here.

I also find routing all traffic over Tor to be unusable in a practical sense since most sites either block Tor traffic completely or make the user complete CAPTHA dialogues.
(03-16-2021, 04:44 PM)pablogy Wrote: Hello, I would like to suggest to add the ability to redirect the connections to a VPN service.  I know right now we use the tor but it is a little slow.

Thanks.

An OVPN or WireGuard implementation would be great.

I have had success redirecting DNS over Tor without any slowdowns. Of course your intended degree of anonyminity comes into play here.

I also find routing all traffic over Tor to be unusable in a practical sense since most sites either block Tor traffic completely or make the user complete CAPTHA dialogues.
Hello,

We had indeed thought of implementing the VPN client as an alternative to the "Direct" and "Tor" connections. It's not planned for the next release, but we'll put it in the roadmap for an upcoming release.
Hello,

We had indeed thought of implementing the VPN client as an alternative to the "Direct" and "Tor" connections. It's not planned for the next release, but we'll put it in the roadmap for an upcoming release.