Connection schedules not working

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,

I am new to keexybox. I have set it in Use KeexyBox for website filtering only mode. The Wifi AP works fine and DHCP as well. I see my devices setup with DNS pointing to the keexybox-Raspi4. All devices but a few have been setup under a new profile 'kid' and I tried to limit the internet access time using the 'Connection schedules' attribute. I tried several different time constraints and none is stopping the internet traffic.

Even the Stop, pause internet buttons on the Devices Tab does not seem to do anything. The stats although is enabled is blank.

Internet traffic metering feature(s) have any dependency on TOR or captive portal?

I want to have simple time-limit per device/profile and sit block. please let me know what I am missing. I tried reading through the documents to understand how it is supposed to work, and I am not getting the answers for this.

2. One more thing, the keeyxybox web interface after login in as admin does show as offline "Disconnected from the internet" not sure why.

Thanks,

-Michael.
Hello,

I am new to keexybox. I have set it in Use KeexyBox for website filtering only mode. The Wifi AP works fine and DHCP as well. I see my devices setup with DNS pointing to the keexybox-Raspi4. All devices but a few have been setup under a new profile 'kid' and I tried to limit the internet access time using the 'Connection schedules' attribute. I tried several different time constraints and none is stopping the internet traffic.

Even the Stop, pause internet buttons on the Devices Tab does not seem to do anything. The stats although is enabled is blank.

Internet traffic metering feature(s) have any dependency on TOR or captive portal?

I want to have simple time-limit per device/profile and sit block. please let me know what I am missing. I tried reading through the documents to understand how it is supposed to work, and I am not getting the answers for this.

2. One more thing, the keeyxybox web interface after login in as admin does show as offline "Disconnected from the internet" not sure why.

Thanks,

-Michael.

Messages In This Thread
Connection schedules not working - by michaelanburaj - 01-11-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: Connection schedules not working - by paul - 05-28-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Connection schedules not working - by benoit - 01-14-2021, 12:37 PM